US dollar Rates
|Per week||Taxes||Per week||Per night|
|January, February, March||$725||$87||$812||$116|
|April, May, June||$775||$93||$868||$124|
|July and August||$850||$102||$952||$136|
|October, November, December||$725||$87||$812||$116|
|Christmas and New Year
December 22 to January 2
About our prices
Found something cheaper? We are not the cheapest, or the most expensive. We offer good value. Our rates include accommodation for up to 8 people. For example, if 8 people stay in the low season, the rate per person per week is $101.50, or just over $14.50 a night.
- does the price include local taxes?
- does the home have a south-facing private pool?
- what is the view at the back like? Brick wall, your neighbors or open spaces?
- what is the journey to the parks like? Fast road or stop-start traffic?
- where are the nearest grocery stores?
- is the home on a gated community for added security?
- what amenities are included? TVs in all bedrooms, free phone calls back home, free wifi?
Easter rates apply April 9 to April 23, 2017 and March 25 to April 8, 2018.
Minimum stay: 4 nights, except Easter and Christmas/New Year: 1 week
We can sometimes accept bookings for less than 4 nights, but we charge a cleaning fee of $75 for stays of 3 nights or less.
Discounts for bookings of more than 2 weeks (please enquire).
Late booking specials: please call or e-mail.
Security deposit: we ask for a refundable security deposit of $300.
Payment options: check, direct deposit to Bank of America or credit card (3.5% surcharge applies to credit card payments).
Pool heating: We charge $20 per day for pool heating, which is recommended from November to March. Please notify us in advance if required, so that it can be turned on ready for your arrival. The pool heater will raise the pool temperature about 15° to 20°F (8° to 12°C) above the air temperature. See our terms and conditions for our pool heating refund policy.