UK £ rates
Rates include all US taxes
||Per week||Per night|
|January, February, March||£600||£87|
|April, May, June||£650||£93|
|July and August||£700||£100|
|October, November, December||£600||£87|
|Christmas and New Year (22 December to 2 January)||£750||£107|
About our prices
Found something cheaper? We are not the cheapest, or the most expensive. We offer good value. Our rates include accommodation for up to 8 people. For example, if 8 people stay in the low season, the rate per person is £75 per week or less or less than £11 per night.
- does the price include local taxes?
- does the villa have a south-facing private pool?
- what is the view at the back like? Brick wall, your neighbours or open spaces?
- what is the journey to the parks like? Dual carriageway or stop-start traffic?
- where are the nearest shops?
- is the villa on a gated community for added security?
- what amenities are included? TVs in all bedrooms, free phone calls back home, free wifi?
Easter rates apply 25 March to 8 April 2018 and 14 April to 28 April 2019
Minimum stay: 4 nights, except Easter and Christmas/New Year: 1 week
We can sometimes accept bookings for less than 4 nights, but we charge a cleaning fee of $75 for stays of 3 nights or less.
Discounts for bookings of more than 2 weeks (please enquire).
Late booking specials: please call or e-mail.
Security deposit: we ask for a refundable security deposit of £200.
Pool heating: please notify us in advance if required, so that it can be turned on ready for your arrival. The pool heater will raise the pool temperature about 15° to 20°F (8° to 12°C) above the air temperature. See our terms and conditions for our pool heating refund policy.